Thursday 23 August 2012

Stab Stitch: Purple Flowers


Aside from an initial practise stab stitch notebook, this is the first I ever made.
It's a pretty simple design, made following these instructions.


The cover is white card, and the pages are medium weight paper in a variety of colours. Threaded using purple cotton (double strand), and decorated with cut out flowers, glitter glue, and machine stitching. Unlike yesterday's tutorial, this simple book has normal depth pages, and the pages are the same size as the cover (A6).

If you're looking for a quick present for someone, I really recommend something like this :)

Check out my full tutorial here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...