Sunday 26 August 2012

Inspire: VianaArts


Ball point pens. They're the things I use to make scribbled notes round the house. I doodle with them. Sometimes the odd sketch for fun.


You're wondering why I'm talking about ball point pens, when the images you're looking at look like photos?


Scroll back up, and look again. And then go and look at VianaArts' other work in his gallery.

All. Ball point. Pen.

Biros, to you and me.


So what about the artist? Well, he says he's "just a lawyer", and when asked about his tools of the trade his reply is simple: "I have 8 colored Bic ballpoint pens ... They are just common everyday ballpoint pens."


Who says you need expensive materials to create beautiful art?! I'll never look at a biro the same way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...