Saturday 4 August 2012

Sorting Archives (Updated)

Just a quick announcement! Sorry if your feeds get a bit full of really old posts, I'm importing my blog archives from other sites, and things might get a little messy whilst I do it! Hopefully it will be all sorted soon with minimum disturbance.

UPDATE: Thanks for your patience tonight! Entries going back to 2009/2010 have now been transferred across, and are settled in nicely. A few pictures may be missing as I sort through each one over the next few days, but all is good :) Yay!

Oh, my main website (creativechaosart.com) should soon be set up to redirect straight here, as I have struggled to maintain the two, and for now I wish to focus on sharing here. Just in case there's any confusion as that gets changed :) Thanks for bearing with me!

And to leave you excited, I have these posts coming soon:
Where's George Now?
Chocolate Half Birthday Candle Cake
Crochet Shawl
Dress Adjustment
How To Stab Stitch

And maybe even a skirt pattern! Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...