Monday 23 July 2012

Jack, the Sparrow


As I mentioned on Facebook, I have quite a lot of photos to share at the mo! So expect a couple of extra photo posts this week...


You may remember the other month we looked after a baby sparrow after one of our neighbour's cats attacked it? Well, on Saturday I watched both their cats attack again, and went straight to the sparrow's rescue! While we're not sure it's the same sparrow, he was very relaxed round us, and spent a long time just sat with my husband! Amazing.


He's called Jack, if you were wondering. And I think he's safe now.


To give you an idea of how safe he felt around us, all these photos were taken with him perching on my husband. Also, I use a 1:1 lens with no zoom to capture these shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...