Saturday 7 July 2012

Coming Soon...

For a while now I have had 2 features on the blog...
 


 They have been released alternately each week, mid week.


Well, I think it's time for 2 new features :) I hope to release these alternate weekends...


Inspire looks at other artist's work which is currently inspiring me - expect a wide range!


The Younger Years will probably be a shorter term feature, but will be looking at the art I have created ever since I was little... Digging out the archives!

If you'd like to join me in any of these adventures, be sure to pop in and take a look :) Why not follow me on here or like me on Facebook - even easier to keep up then! I'll add new buttons to the sidebar too, so it's nice and easy to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...