Thursday 31 May 2012

Tried and Tested Tip Number 10 [Paint Palette]


When you've got your acrylic paints out for a painting session, what do you use for a palette? When I was younger and needed a paint palette I used to use lids from margerine tubs, and the such like. But on a painting course a few years ago, I was offered an ingenious solution - a white plate!
 

I think this one cost me the huge sum of 20p in Woolworths closing down sale! But it's been my friend ever since.


I like to use the edges to put my paint directly on...


And the middle for mixing! I certainly would never go back. Such a cheap and effective solution to a paint palette - and yes, it often does end up completely full! It's also easy to clean, but more on that next time...

So, what do you use as a palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...