Sunday 6 May 2012

ME Awareness Week 2012 [Scream?]

If you've followed this blog for a while, you'll know that both my husband and me suffer from ME/CFS (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome). The thing with ME, is that it covers a vast array of symptoms, and is really an umbrella term for an array of illnesses, with similar symptoms, which haven't been individually identified yet. As such, there is no cure. For the next week, I just want to share some of the main symptoms I experience.


Time to break the silence. Make people aware of ME. Get funding to find a cure. Time to scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...