Saturday 10 October 2009

Go Penguins

Today has been another busy day. On my way to bed last night I got a second coat painted on the feet, and a third coat painted on the beak. Today I got the third coat on the feet, and the second layer of black, and then have peeled the letters of ready for further painting. All the block colours are now done, and after the letters have been filled in, merely touching up and details will remain before varnishing.

Final layers of painting done:


Starting to peel the letters off:


Letters all removed:


Just got to tidy the letters up now before I can paint them :)
Adding some shading to the beak... Needs to be improved, and will do the same to the feet too :)




And my original designs:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...