Wednesday 28 October 2009

George is finished!

Seriously! I managed to remove myself from the depths of my bed for half an hour today to finish George. I feel more ill than I have in a long time, and I'm preparing for an almighty crash next week, but George is finished, and makes a statement, and that is all that matters right now. I am so happy to have actually managed this!

He will spend the next 24 hours drying, then he will be wrapped up in bubble wrap before returning to base on Thursday. Got some paperwork to do in the next few days too...

Photos? Alright ;)

Just after I'd finished the 2 coats of varnish.



Poor quality from my phone, but my Dad decided to take the door off to remove George, to avoid anymore damage to paintwork. On the door that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...