Friday 28 April 2017

Tractor Card


I've mentioned my use of the wonderful Wallies before, when I made the Plane Card. This time I used the tractor sticker to make a Birthday card for a young boy growing up in North Wales. I mounted the sticker on some brown packaging paper - I love using this when I want a more rustic look as it adds a new texture and a break from colour. I then mounted it on a striped background from a free printable papers collection (have a Google, it's a treasure chest!) I also added some holographic tape to the tractor, because even tractors should sparkle sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...