Monday 24 April 2017

Polka Dot Unicorn Card


In the masses of craft supplies I have inherited over recent years were some die cut sheets from Lili of the Valley, including a collection of unicorns. This unicorn is mounted on some awesome polka dot paper I received free with a magazine, some textured cream card and some pearlised dark turquoise paper. I added some extra glitter to the unicorn's horn, because what's a unicorn without some sparkle?! These are such cute creatures, and the fact that they're pre-cut make card making a breeze! I did have to trim them slightly to smooth off edges, but I will consider buying more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...