Saturday 30 April 2016

Watercolour Stamped Mousey Card


I have started to accept that in life there is always another card to make, and as long as I have inspiration, I'm ok with that! This mousey stamp (Funstamps Daisy Mouse) is another from the stash I inherited last year, along with the spring coloured tartan card, the ivory hammer card and the gold Liquid Pearls, which I have used in the centre of the flower to add interest. I used my wonderful water brush and my trusty watercolour paints, and I love the combination of the cute factor and cheery summer colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...