Saturday 17 November 2012

Inspire: Pebels' Stunning Rabbit Photos

As I'm sure you know, I have two gorgeous rabbits, Toffee and Flopsy. I could give you a million reasons why I find it difficult to take portrait photos of the two of them together, but let's just accept that as soon as I'm well enough it needs to be practised... If there is one photographer out there who inspires me to make an effort, it's Pebels on deviantArt. Just take a look at some of her stunning photography of her beautiful rabbits, aww, and then go check out more of her work!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...