Wednesday 8 February 2012

Tried and Tested Tip Number 2 [Photoshop]



Sometimes, no matter how careful you are, a few (or more!) photos will end up with wonky horizons.

This week, I want to share with you a video made by Ice Flow Studios, designed to make your life and my life that bit easier. Have a look...



If you're anything like me, you've been doing this the long way round ALL THIS TIME. Well, take a second, find a wonky photo, and try the straighten tool - it's worth it.



It's also worth mentioning that in your history panel it will come up as the straightening and then the cropping, so you can always do a simple undo and do the crop yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...