Monday 11 July 2011

Camera Experimentations!

I got my DSLR back from being fixed (it was corrupting images - never pleasant!) the other week, and boy am I loving having it back!!

If you've followed this blog for any amount of time, you'll know I love experimenting. My Destruction Journal is coming along nicely, though I haven't been well enough to work on it of late. I can't wait to show you the finished pages :)

Anyway, my latest concept for experimentation is the effects I can manually create with my camera, and today, that meant creating this:


 Any guesses what my camera lens is peeking through? I think it's such an effective technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...