Wednesday 24 January 2018

Sparkly Elephant Card


I recently made this super cute and sparkly elephant card for a little girl in my life who was turning 1! The polka dot elephant is a free SVG from Cutting for Business. I cut it out in lilac and two shades of turquoise, and I just think it is adorable! I drew the eye in, as I just wanted a small dot. I attached the elephant using foam pads and layered him on various bits from my stash, including this amazing sparkly purple paper and some pearly purple paper. I was able to use some offcuts from making the card to decorate the envelope, which I always think is a cute addition :) I can see myself using this elephant more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...