Wednesday 22 March 2017

Tried and Tested Tip Number 33 [VHS Cases for Small Projects]

http://creativechaosart.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/tried%20and%20tested

I'm one of those slightly odd people who still has a bookcase full of VHS. I even have a VHS player, although it didn't work the last time I tried using it... Anyway, I've realised it's about time I get rid of some of these VHS tapes and cases. Only, it seems such a waste to throw them all away if I can find alternate uses for them!


I recently began a new sewing kit ('The Good Life' by Dimensions) and as normal it came in a small cellophane bag which isn't very easy to work with. I grabbed one of my empty VHS cases, and it all fitted together so well! I was able to put the picture of the cross stitch in the cover slot, so I knew what the project was.


Inside it fitted the chart, fabric, threads, and my pencil and scissors (both, of course, with lids). And when open, the lid of the box even worked as a stand for my pattern! It is so much easier to pick the box up to take out, and I know it's safer in my bag this way. I'm so pleased with the set up, now just to find something to do with the rest of them...


http://creativechaosart.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/tried%20and%20tested

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...