Saturday 11 February 2017

Festive February: Large Beaded Snowflakes


A couple of years ago I made these small beaded snowflakes, and I love how sparkly they look on the tree! So when I was in a bead shop and found similar snowflake bases that are approx. 22cm in diameter, I just had to buy some.


They are a bit big to hang on the tree really, but they look lovely hung around the house, and the beads catch the light so beautifully.


I can imagine an impressive wall display of these snowflakes in a whole range of sizes! Just think of all the beads! This is the last post in Festive February, but thanks for sticking round for this belated Christmas round up :)

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed your festive makes Helen! Some simple and very effective ideas!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...