For Christmas 2015, I received a really cool Christmas card from a friend where she had made baubles out of strips of different paper and ribbons. I really liked the idea, but wanted to simplify it to make it easier to "mass" produce. I also had a Graze subscription around that time, and noticed that the Christmassy designs on the delivery boxes had great patterns, so I put them all aside for a few months...
I cut a larger bauble for each card from the Graze designs (and some other glitter card I have) in both "bauble" shapes and with my circle punch. I used a smaller circle punch to cut complementing baubles out of a range of papers from my stash.
I added some embellishments to each bauble, be it a strip of glitter tape, some glitter gel pen, or other such sparkly bits. I drew hanging threads directly on to the card background, before attaching the larger baubles raised with foam dots, and the smaller baubles flat. They're quite simple cards, but I like to think they're effective.
(I just love the red robin and blue snowflake design from Graze!)