Saturday 14 May 2016

Cute Dinosaur Card


Confession time. I'm not a big fan of realistic dinosaurs, I much prefer dragons with their amazing wings and jewel-encrusted bellies. Cute cartoon dinosaurs though? Those I can get behind! This card was lovely and quick to make. I drew a simple dinosaur shape, added spikes and an eye, and mounted it on a card with a background of various yellow circles. I love my circle punches for things like this - it makes such a fun and vibrant background for kid's cards.
 Yay for cute dinosaurs! This dinosaur told me his favourite food is Birthday cake, and who can argue with that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...