Saturday 12 March 2016

Tin Inspired Tenth Wedding Anniversary Card


I'm a hoarder. The first step to recovery is admission, right?! As a hoarder, when I knew my sister's 10th wedding anniversary was approaching, and I found out the theme was tin, I knew I would have something lying around that would be appropriate! And sure enough, in one of my many boxes I have a stash of old foil trays from shop bought pies - you never know when you might need something ;) I recently got my personal collection of templates organised, so (once I'd remembered where I'd decided to store it) I was able to quickly grab a heart shape and use it to cut a heart out of "tin". I decorated the heart by simply indenting using a sharp pencil, and mounted it on some maroon and cream cards I have. I added the number '10' using silver peel-offs - it's always handy to have some in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...