Tuesday 15 March 2016

Minecraft Card - Cake Recipe


Time for another geeky Minecraft post! One of my nephews has just turned 7 and he loves Minecraft - helpful for me as I used to be an addict myself! I thought what better way to celebrate than with cake. For those who don't know, in Minecraft there are things called crafting tables. This is represented by a 3x3 square, and putting items in each square in different arrangements creates new things. When you put in 3 buckets of milk, an egg, 2 sugar and 3 wheat, you make...


a (Birthday) cake! This image is inside the card, just in case he didn't recognise the recipe straight away! Who said gamers couldn't bake, haha! This was quite a fiddly card to cut out, but if you are interested I'm sharing a PDF with the images I sourced here, so if you want to craft your own card, all you need to do is print, cut, and stick! (For true authenticity, make sure you mount them on some nice grey card, as crafting tables are always grey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...