Monday 6 July 2015

Deer Silhouette Father's Day Card


I don't know about your part of the world, but here in England it was recently Father's Day! Ah, the classic conundrum of creating a masculine card... I googled around for a while hoping to find some inspiration, and came across Moomah's Make It! Fancy Father's Day card.


Using their brilliant deer silhouette, and their templates for accessories, I cut out deer heads from black paper, and mounted them on brown parcel paper on my card. For the accessories, I used some sparkly card, and also leftovers from last year's Father's Day cards, using the paper from Craftseller magazine. I think they worked out well, without being too stereotypically "Dad", which never seem to fit my father and father in law!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...