This is a bit of a mish mash of patterns and made up bits of crochet, but I like the finished piece!
I made the brown pudding following this pattern, which I also used for my robin! As I worked it, I randomly picked up a strand of a second shade of brown to add a speckled effect. This could obviously just be stitched afterwards, but I preferred to do it this way. The icing is a simple circle increase in sc, with hdc, dc and tr to create the random curves.
I used this pattern for the holly leaves, and I think they came out quite nicely! And for the berries I did 12 dc into a ring and then pulled it tight.