Tuesday 21 January 2014

A Peek Inside My Sketchbook VI

Can you believe I've nearly finished this sketchbook?! I'm amazed haha. It's my Birthday this week though, and I'm very excited to be getting new sketchbooks to fill with lovely colourfulness :)


Texture experiments using acrylic paint (some applied straight from the tube), a ridged tool, and string wrapped around a cardboard tube.

More textural and shape experiments, using cardboard tubes, straws and sticks. I also made a stencil using a circular punch and applied texture medium over it.

Printing using homemade cardboard shapes as stamps.


Click here to see previous sketchbook posts, and like me on Facebook for sneak peeks as they happen!

1 comment:

  1. Love your scrapbook posts Helen - so much colour and texture!
    Happy Birthday for later in the week! Hope you have a good day.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...