Sunday 8 October 2017

Lili of the Valley Bunny Cards


If you've followed me for a while you're probably aware I have a great love of bunnies! So when I saw this range from Lili of the Valley in their eBay store I couldn't resist adding some to my collection.


They've made some lovely Birthday cards mounted on various papers from my stash, as well as cards just to say hello. (Btw, if anyone recognises the green and lilac tartan in the card below could you let me know? This was my last piece and I would love some more!)


I also made a rather cute wedding anniversary card with some amazing hand marbled paper I received from my Dad. Having a contact in the world of printing and book binding has sure helped build my stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...