Saturday 18 June 2016

Masculine Birthday Card


Another card inspired from one of Craftseller's paper collections! The "flag-shaped" Happy Birthday originally featured an extra edge on two sides, to look like a shadow, but I can't say that I liked it, so it was removed! I mounted the "flag" using 3D dots, and cut a piece of matching paper to extend the length of the card. I really like the geometry of the arrow shapes, especially with the compass design. I mounted this on some cream card and a beautiful sparkly dark grey corrugated card.

Remember: just because something is designed to look a certain way, doesn't mean you have to use it like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...