Monday 29 November 2010

Pet Portraits

 


Do you have a pet? Be it a dog, a cat, a rabbit... or some other wonderful creature that helps make your house a home? Well, I'd love to paint him or her for you! You have more than one? Well, then I can paint them all! There are so many different options available to you, and me (or my husband!) would love to spend time discussing them with you, to create for you a piece of art you can treasure forever.


Prices vary depending on several factors, such as the size of work you want, how many pets you have and the style you want it in. Generally prices will start from about £30.


I work from a photograph (or multiple), which you can either provide yourself, or we can take for you. I am based in Wirral, and if you live in the North West region myself or my husband can arrange to come to your house and take appropriate pictures for you, for a small fee.



The various styles that I currently offer can be seen in the pictures above:

1. Acrylic paint on canvas - impressionist style
2. Acrylic paint on canvas - mixture of impressionist and detail
3. Acrylic paint on canvas - highly detailed
4. Watercolour paint on quality paper - impressionist style
5. Watercolour paint on quality paper - detailed
6. Pencil drawing

For a small extra cost, watercolour paintings and pencil drawings can be provided in a mount, or framed ready to hang.



All pieces come with a free booklet detailing the journey your art work has taken to reach the finished piece - this may include the original photograph, any pencil sketches undertaken, and the final piece as I transform it from a blank slate to your personalised piece of art.



I would love to hear from you if you are interested, and we can discuss options to suit your requirements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...