Wednesday 13 January 2016

Star Wars: Max Rebo


As I'm sure you are aware, Max Rebo is the keyboardist in the Max Rebo Band, who played at Jabba the Hutt's palace in Star Wars. (Obviously.) He felt like a good place to start as I expand my world of Star Wars crochet figures!


I adapted Max Rebo's body from Lucy Ravenscar's Yoda pattern (which I used here), but I created the head and ears myself. I also designed the keyboard from scratch, and enjoyed adding the additions of some beads I had in my stash. This figure required some unusual shapes, but my skills at shaping crochet are improving, and let's be honest, crochet can be an artistic interpretation!


If you want to see all the crochet amigurumi Star Wars characters I have made, I have rounded them up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...