Friday 28 June 2013

Fathers Day Photographic Cards

[Photo taken on same day as this print of mine, and this photo that I had published in Letterpool.]

So yes, things have been a bit quiet here! I have been creating - but more a few simple cards, some photography and mending clothes. I have various oddments to share, it just might take a little time!


These cards were for my father and father in law for Fathers Day... My own photographs, simply mounted for maximum effect.


Don't forget to like my Facebook page for sneak peeks of projects, and follow me on Bloglovin' before Google Reader disappears!

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos Helen and they look so stylish with a simple mount.
    Looking forward to hearing about your oddments!!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...