Sunday 13 November 2016

Balloon Birthday Card


I wanted a bright, bold, and slightly girly card for my niece's Birthday earlier this year. If you can't tell, she was turning 8 years old! I loved the idea of a big balloon card, and was able to re-purpose this polka dot wrapping paper from my stash :)


I backed it on some card for stability and raised it from the card with 3D foam pads. I added some liquid jewels on the silver polka dots, cut out a number 8, and tied the balloon with some lengths from my ribbon collection! Hopefully it won't float away too quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...